Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nixons Join Forces With Dicksons...Happy Birthday, Kayla!

For my 24th birthday weekend, Kent and I took a trip to Rexburg, Idaho to visit my sister Katelyn and her husband Steve! When we walked into their cute apartment, they had balloons and a birthday cake for me! In honor of our plans to go snowboarding later in the weekend, she made me a snowboarding cake! It was AMAZING! She took little GI Joe guys and frosted them into boarders...so cool!!! Thank you Katelyn!!!

Haha, I just have to say that Kent and Steve look like brothers here!
What can I say, we have a lot of fun together.
On Saturday the four of us headed up to Targhee for an awesome day of boarding!

It may be hard to see, but in the middle of this picture, just above the smaller trees, Steve is flying. He found a sweet jump at the end of the day and decided to give it a shot. He cleared the trees and landed about three feet from where I was taking the picture! It was insane!
It was such a beautiful day up there and the powder was great!

We had fun looking for fun jumps and found this awesome run that was like a roller coaster on a snowboard! Steve took pictures of me, Kent, and Katelyn taking a shot at it.
Go Kent!


We had such a great weekend with the Dicksons. Being 24 got off to a great start for me!

No comments: