Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's Time For The Circus!!!

So four years ago, when Kent and I were dating, we were eating at a restaurant and I saw a poster for a Circus. I'd never been to a Circus before, and so I said something to the effect of, "Oh, that looks like fun!" Anyway, it was really just a comment in passing, but Kent took notice, and the next thing I knew, we were picking up four of our nieces and nephews and taking them to that Circus! Kent surprised me and didn't tell us where we were going until we got there, and we had a blast! Well, in January, the Circus returned! So we decided to recreate that date four years ago, plus an extra niece and nephew and my cousin Joey and his date! So we took six kids to the Circus and had so much fun!

Yes, this bear is riding a rocking horse!

Kent and Kristian Kent having fun watching all of the cool acts!

The kids LOVED cousin Joey and Uncle Kent...they were so fun with them!

We couldn't quite convince Kristian to take a picture with us, he was having too much fun watching the elephants and mini ponies! These kids are growing up SO fast!

This clown was hilarious! You can tell by the look Reed is giving him, haha.

Look at these elephants! They were amazing! They did things I didn't know elephants could do!


Yes, those are guys riding motorcycles inside that ball! At one point there were four bikes in there riding around! Insane!!!!
So, we had a wonderfully good time with our nieces and nephews! Hopefully this tradition will be something we can repeat in years to come!

No comments: