Wednesday, October 21, 2009

...OctSnowBrrrr...

Happy October! So we got home from Church on Sunday, the 18th, and I looked out the window and what did I see...?
3-inch snowflakes staring back at me!!See them falling all around? I especially love the fall leaves in the background of this Noreaster!
Catching them on your tongue was like taking a drink!

Yes, those are actual snowflakes that landed in Kent's hair...they were huge!!!


Look closely, he caught one on his tongue!


I'm telling you, they were HUGE!!! That's ONE snowflake in my hair!




And today, it's sunny skies in the 60s. Gotta love it!



2 comments:

Nate said...

Those are some seriously awesome snow flakes! It also looks like Kent has gray hair! Old man!

Krista Emrich said...

Holy snowflakes batman!!! Those are huge! So fun. I haven't looked at your blog in a while, so I'm glad I had some fun things to look at! :) I hope you get more of your stomach stuff figured out....it's such a bummer! Call me anytime you wanna talk about it....and maybe in a month we'll be able to actually chat. Haha. Start callin me now sista! Just kidding. But really..............:) Good luck with the grad school applications and all that jazz. Let us know what happens! We sure do miss you guys!